Caerus Group; The Ditson Building; REDOP; Leo Tsimmer

The Ditson Building

When in 1906 Charles H. Ditson opened the doors of ‘The Ditson Building’, he made a reference to the location as ‘the heart of the new shopping district’, and local newspapers praised the structure to be ‘the most carefully and beautifully equipped Music House in the world’.

Located within steps from The Empire State Building along the 34th Street retail corridor, the 10-story property offered to Caerus a repositioning opportunity to a boutique commercial asset with retail at base. Peeling layers of cookie cutter layouts, the demolition has revealed magnificent first floor parlor and original commercial loft spaces above. Leasing opportunities available.